At AttarHub, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
If you have any questions about how we protect Your Privacy, Send us an email at @attarhub.com
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information.
- Identify you when you visit our website or contact us
- Deliver your purchases to you
- Send you account and service updates, such as updates to our Terms and Conditions and order confirmations
- Send you order updates by text or e-mail
- Send you information about our products and services
- Monitor visitors to our site and analyze their behavior
Who We share your Information With
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing us at @attarhub.com